What I Need (WIN) Elementary
Serving grades K- 5
This program provides academic and mental health services to children in Morrison County and surrounding counties. Our goal is to foster learning, promote Independence and cultivate like skills, and encourage students to become active and productive members of the community.
- Individualized programs planned to empower the strengths of each students
- Instructional goals focus on teaching specific academic, social, and behavioral skills
- Students received academic programming in math, reading, writing, social studies, science and physical education
- Therapeutic services provide collaboration for individual student programming.
- Progress is reviewed frequently, with frequent and open communication.
- Students receive school credit for academic programming
Program Contact Information:
15770 18th St. NE
Little Falls, MN 56345
(320) 631-2500 Office
(320) 632-3981 Fax
Program Supervisor: Lisa Mickle
Assistant Director of Special Education
Telephone: (320) 631-2540