What I Need (WIN) High School
Serving grades 9 - 12
This program provides academic services to children in Morrison County and for Mid-State Education District member school districts. Our goal is to foster learning, promote Independence and cultivate like skills, and encourage students to become active and productive members of the community.
- Individualized programs planned to empower the strengths of each students
- Instructional goals focus on teaching specific academic, social, and behavioral skills
- Students received daily academic programming in math, reading, writing, social studies, science and physical education
- Students in 9th grade and older will follow graduation requirements set by their individual district.
- Therapeutic services provide collaboration for individual student programming
- The team approach is used. Staff coordinate with home, district, socials workers and parents/guardians
- Progress is reviewed frequently, with frequent and open communication.
- Students receive school credit for academic programming
Program Contact Information:
15770 18th St. NE
Little Falls, MN 56345
(320) 631-2500 Office
(320) 632-3981 Fax
Program Supervisor: Lisa Mickle
Assistant Director of Special Education
Telephone: (320) 631-2540